- About us.
a label is printed and affixed to the package, and finally the shipment is sent via TNT or DHL Post.
Note that there will be NO evidence of where the package was sent from.
- Online Shopping.
- Minimum order requirement.
- Adding more items to an order.
Contact us here if there is something you need help with.
- Processed orders.
- Carrier used for shipments.
- Tracking orders.
At the login area on our website you will be able to see if the order has been shipped and where it is at that moment.
- Online Shopping.
- Right to withdraw.
If you want to contact us use the contact form found here
- Damaged merchandise.
If you receive a shipment with exterior damage, or has been opened or re-taped, you must file a claim at the TIME OF DELIVERY WITH THE DRIVER.
Please make sure the driver notes the problem in his delivery record. Save the original cartons and packing material for inspection by the carrier.
Let us know immediately. We will follow up on the claim. The carrier will credit us (the shipper) and we will take care of you.
- Damaged returns.
When you receive your package immediately check the items you purchased to make sure they are working correctly.
If an item is defective please e-mail us here for an RMA.
1. When you’ve received the confirmation e-mail with the RMA form print it and include it in the return package.
2. Complaints should be described clearly and fully. Descriptions like “defect” or “broken” are not accepted.
3. Please return the articles in the original undamaged packing material.
Packing material which is written on or covered with airway bills is not accepted.
It is best to put the original packing into a larger cardboard box and fill it with shock absorbing material.
This way you are keeping your right on guarantee and right on charge of the shipper when the parcel will be damaged during shipment.
4. Make sure the postal costs for sending the parcel are paid. Parcels should be sent to the following address:
17 43, Järfälla.